This custom-built media streaming app allows students to live stream recordings from the WWZC Recorded Teachings collection. It is optimized for use on smartphones and tablets, and works with most modern browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. It can also be used on desktops.
The Recorded Teachings library provides you with access to a vast treasury of instruction in the Dharma. If you sit once a week, listen to one teisho per month. If you sit several times a week, listen to one teisho a week. If you sit at least once a day, listen to two teisho a week.
Follow the series order as listed in the teisho curriculum for associate and general students. On the main listing page, the associate student curriculum is listed first and the general student curriculum follows immediately after; all other recordings are unsorted at the bottom of the list.
For more information on the teisho library, contact Mishin ino (WWZC Librarian) firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Enter your username and password, they are the same combination you use to login to your account at http://wwzc.org
2. Click on the name of the series you are currently listening to. Optionally, use the search bar to filter the list by words in the series title. Erase the search query to view the full list again.
3. On the WWZC Recorded Teachings page, a checkbox is available beside each recording for (optionally) noting which recordings you have listened to. Click on the "Play" link beside each recording to go to the Audio Player (live streaming) page.
4. On the Audio Player page, click the play icon to begin streaming the recording. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, it may take up to 30 seconds for the play button to work. If the play icon does not work at all, try the alternate streaming link by clicking on "external link".
5. At any time, click on the logout button in the upper-right corner to return to the username/password page.
For technical support, contact David Gallant email@example.com